Part 1: Coping with Covid-19
- Dealing with uncertainty and fear – how to remain calm.
- Managing being at home.
- How to deal with distractions and keep the balance.
- Getting out of bed in the morning & adapting to change.
- Setting up a defined workspace and having clear lines between work and home life.
- Structuring your day.
Part 2: Flourishing in times of uncertainty
- Maintaining a positive mindset.
- Working with intentions. Start your day with focused intention.
- How to be happier without changing a thing.
- The power of gratitude.
- Dealing with anxiety.
- Visualization….why it’s so important for your creativity and how that helps you with problem solving, dealing with challenges and coming up with new ideas/ seeing the bigger picture.
Part 3: Keeping it going
- Ongoing practices.
- Compassion…building relationships. Keeping connected with your team members and staff.
- Connecting to your breath.
- Create your own toolkit – what are your tools and strategies that helped you that you could call on again in in times of stress and uncertainty.