Session 2: Mindfulness & Compassion Masterclass
Date: Monday 24th May
Time: 7 to 8pm GMT, online via zoom.
Compassion is one of the most popular topics in mindfulness it’s also transformational, after all if you improved your relationship with yourself wouldn’t everything improve in your life?
This FREE masterclass that will show you why compassion is important, how to easy incorporate it into your life and the benefits of doing so as well as the science behind it.
This is for you if you want to:
- accomplish your goals easily.
- deal with setbacks in a positive way.
- talk positively to yourself.
- experience less anxiety and stress
- be more resilient.
You will learn about:
- How the brain works – DNA and conditioning to determine your levels of compassion. Neuroplasticity
- Why compassion is important and what it will do for you
- Simple ways to practice compassion.
Bonus Offer - 7 days of Mindfulness
A series of short online Mindfulness meditations packed with mindfulness practices, teaching stories, hints and tips for living a mindful life.
Accessed through an online library and now ON SALE as part of the celebrations!